Glass-Technology International SINCE 1990
>The leading magazine for the international flat glass industry
The leading international magazine for professionals involved in the flat and bent glass industry, from building to automotive, and from furniture to household appliances. G-TI is essential reading for those working in float glass plants as well as glass processors/fabricators, glazing contractors, automotive glass installers, window and door manufacturers, glass merchants, wholesalers, etc.
Glass Technology International no. 4/2021
CONTENTS – Articles
- FOREL lines for Cristalería Crevillente to diversify, innovate and compete
- Adding value to standard products thanks to HEGLA BORAIDENT
- ROLLMAC presents MULTIGLASS, the multi-roller machine for the enamelling and design printing of float glass sheets
- Innovative tools with a tradition from ARTIFEX
- TKonnect 4.0 from SATINAL: a new concept of fully intuitive user interface combined with cutting-edge technology
- Böckmann: Trust in the perfect process with LISEC SOFTWARE
- MAPPI INTERNATIONAL: partner with POLFLAM, leader in the production of fire-resistant glass
- Super Spacer® Warm Edge from EDGETECH: in Økern Portal and The Curve
- Silk-screen printing by CUGHER for interior design
- More and more ambitious projects for architects and glassmakers thanks to SIMTECH
- The highest opacity in lighter colours combined with the highest printing speed with TECGLASS Jetver inks
- Checking production processes and the origin of products is key for EVALAM
- PILKINGTON’S EU COVID Recovery Plan for an ecological transition
- EUROTECH relocates to new headquarters
- VITKALA ASSOCIATION OY: from knowledge network to know-how
CONTENTS – Regular Features
Info for advertisers
- G-TI REACHES about 100,000 active glass professionals, with more than 11,000 copies per issue circulated worldwide (mailed free of charge to the categories listed in the Qualified Circulation section).
- G-TI PROMOTES glass industry suppliers at the most important international glass industry exhibitions and conferences, where the magazine is distributed free of charge to visitors and exhibitors.
- Furthermore, G-TI SUPPORTS advertisers with “SUPPLIERS GUIDE - YELLOW PAGES” IN LOCAL LANGUAGES for those events held in countries where English text requires strong back-up in the local language (Chinese, Russian, etc.).
11,000 copies per issue
Europe: 38%; Middle East and Asia: 34%; Americas: 20%; Africa, Australia, Others: 7%
Presidents/Owners, Managing Directors, Chief Buyers, Technical/Plant Directors, Marketing and Sales Managers.