Glass-Technology International SINCE 1990
>The leading magazine for the international flat glass industry
The leading international magazine for professionals involved in the flat and bent glass industry, from building to automotive, and from furniture to household appliances. G-TI is essential reading for those working in float glass plants as well as glass processors/fabricators, glazing contractors, automotive glass installers, window and door manufacturers, glass merchants, wholesalers, etc.
Glass Technology International no. 5/2017
- ADELIO LATTUADA
- B SOLUTION
- BOVONE DIAMOND TOOLS
- ELETTROMECCANICA BOVONE
- CMS BREMBANA
- CUGHER GLASS
- DIAMUT – BIESSE GROUP
- EDGETECH EUROPE
- G. TECH
- FRATELLI PEZZA
- GLASTON CORPORATION
- HELIOS QUARTZ
- HORNOS INDUSTRIALES PUJOL
- BEIJING JEFFOPTICS CO.
- KERAGLASS INDUSTRIES
- LANDGLASS TECHNOLOGY CO.
- LOMBARDA MACCHINE
- MAPPI INTERNATIONAL
- MAZZAROPPI ENGINEERING
- R.C.N. SOLUTIONS
- SCHIATTI ANGELO
- S.T. GROUP
- TEKNO KILNS
- TENON (BEIJING) EQUIPMENT CO.
- THERMOSEAL GROUP
- TRIULZI CESARE SPECIAL EQUIPMENTS
- TYROLIT VINCENT
CONTENTS – Regular Articles
- MACOTEC: 20 years – remembering the past, living the present, inventing the future
- PRODIM: giving glass fabricators the opportunity to experience the benefits of the Proliner for themselves
- CMS: growth, expansion and updating – with cutting-edge technology
- HEGLA: focus on LSG model cutting and linear drive technology at Vitrum
- TVITEC: architectural glass solutions and applications
- Four women and four companies behind Project 4X4.0 Be fast connected in Glass Processing
- TENON: 30 years of continuous commitment and experience
- TROSIFOL: defying harsh environmental conditions in saline air
- TUROMAS: Celebrates International Networks! 2017
- GIMAV: 2016 report on the sector and industry
- FILTRAGLASS: cutting-edge technology for increased productivity and longer machine life
- RCN Solutions: collaboration with a ‘pioneer’
- SCHIAVO: Widely tested equipment with high quality, competitiveness and reliability
- PILKINGTON: facilitating life; providing comfort and energy savings
- GPD: celebrating in style – not only the event but also its Chairman!
- Indian Flat Glass Industry
CONTENTS – Regular Features
Info for advertisers
- G-TI REACHES about 100,000 active glass professionals, with more than 11,000 copies per issue circulated worldwide (mailed free of charge to the categories listed in the Qualified Circulation section).
- G-TI PROMOTES glass industry suppliers at the most important international glass industry exhibitions and conferences, where the magazine is distributed free of charge to visitors and exhibitors.
- Furthermore, G-TI SUPPORTS advertisers with “SUPPLIERS GUIDE - YELLOW PAGES” IN LOCAL LANGUAGES for those events held in countries where English text requires strong back-up in the local language (Chinese, Russian, etc.).
11,000 copies per issue
Europe: 38%; Middle East and Asia: 34%; Americas: 20%; Africa, Australia, Others: 7%
Presidents/Owners, Managing Directors, Chief Buyers, Technical/Plant Directors, Marketing and Sales Managers.