Glass-Technology International SINCE 1990
>The leading magazine for the international flat glass industry
The leading international magazine for professionals involved in the flat and bent glass industry, from building to automotive, and from furniture to household appliances. G-TI is essential reading for those working in float glass plants as well as glass processors/fabricators, glazing contractors, automotive glass installers, window and door manufacturers, glass merchants, wholesalers, etc.
Glass Technology International no. 4/2020
CONTENTS – Regular Articles
- TUROMAS Loading System: A VERSATILE AND EFFICIENT SOLUTION
- Japan: AUTOMOTIVE GLASS DEMAND AND INDUSTRY
- Forel: VERTICAL GLASS PROCESSING TECHNOLOGY FOR AKMA
- AGC Glass Europe presents SunEwat: A NEW RANGE OF ENERGYGENERATING FAÇADE SOLUTIONS
- Halio Glass: DELIVERS ON ENERGY EFFICIENCY AND VISUAL COMFORT
- BDT: CONTINUOUS PRESENCE WITH A SOLID ‘MADE IN ITALY’ TRADITION
- LiSEC: PROVIDING SERVICE, MACHINES AND SOFTWARE FOR OLYMPIC GOLD
- Edgetech: FLEXIBLE SPACER SYSTEMS FOR HOT DESERT CLIMATES
- Guardian Glass: DOUBLE SKIN FAÇADE THAT MEETS COMPLEX AESTHETIC AND TECHNICAL PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS
- sedak PRESENTS ITS NEW TECHNOLOGY: REGAL GLOSS IN DIGITAL PRINTING
- Trosifol: SAFETY GLASS APPLICATIONS IN THE ARCHITECTURAL, AUTOMOTIVE AND PHOTOVOLTAIC INDUSTRIES
CONTENTS – Regular Features
Info for advertisers
- G-TI REACHES about 100,000 active glass professionals, with more than 11,000 copies per issue circulated worldwide (mailed free of charge to the categories listed in the Qualified Circulation section).
- G-TI PROMOTES glass industry suppliers at the most important international glass industry exhibitions and conferences, where the magazine is distributed free of charge to visitors and exhibitors.
- Furthermore, G-TI SUPPORTS advertisers with “SUPPLIERS GUIDE - YELLOW PAGES” IN LOCAL LANGUAGES for those events held in countries where English text requires strong back-up in the local language (Chinese, Russian, etc.).
11,000 copies per issue
Europe: 38%; Middle East and Asia: 34%; Americas: 20%; Africa, Australia, Others: 7%
Presidents/Owners, Managing Directors, Chief Buyers, Technical/Plant Directors, Marketing and Sales Managers.