Glass-Technology International SINCE 1990
>The leading magazine for the international flat glass industry
The leading international magazine for professionals involved in the flat and bent glass industry, from building to automotive, and from furniture to household appliances. G-TI is essential reading for those working in float glass plants as well as glass processors/fabricators, glazing contractors, automotive glass installers, window and door manufacturers, glass merchants, wholesalers, etc.
Glass Technology International no. 2/2020
CONTENTS – Regular Articles
- R.C.N. Solutions: CONSTANT AND CONTINUOUS RELIABILITY IN TECHNOLOGY AND HUMAN CONTACT FOR GRUPPO VETRARIO PACI
- Ashton Industrial: FIRST AUTOMATIC OPTISTREAM APPLICATORS IN THE US
- GRUPO PUJOL: ACQUIRES THE EVASA PRODUCTION UNIT FOR THE EXPANSION OF EVALAM PRODUCTION
- Turomas: COMMERCIAL NETWORK IN SOUTH AMERICA
- Forel: CHOSEN BY RGC (RSK) FOR GLASS EDGING AND EXTRA-JUMBO
- HEGLA: STORAGE, HANDLING, LOGISTICS, AND DIGITISATION
- STRATO® by Satinal: ‘MADE IN ITALY’ EVA FILM FOR EASY PRODUCT TRACING AND CONSISTENT QUALITY
- Pilkington Mirropane™ Chrome: DESIGNER GLASS MIRRORS FOR A MULTITUDE OF APPLICATIONS
- SCHOTT: GREATER VISIBILITY WITH NEXT-GENERATION FREEZER DOORS
- Digitalisation and automation in mechanical engineering
CONTENTS – Regular Features
Info for advertisers
- G-TI REACHES about 100,000 active glass professionals, with more than 11,000 copies per issue circulated worldwide (mailed free of charge to the categories listed in the Qualified Circulation section).
- G-TI PROMOTES glass industry suppliers at the most important international glass industry exhibitions and conferences, where the magazine is distributed free of charge to visitors and exhibitors.
- Furthermore, G-TI SUPPORTS advertisers with “SUPPLIERS GUIDE - YELLOW PAGES” IN LOCAL LANGUAGES for those events held in countries where English text requires strong back-up in the local language (Chinese, Russian, etc.).
11,000 copies per issue
Europe: 38%; Middle East and Asia: 34%; Americas: 20%; Africa, Australia, Others: 7%
Presidents/Owners, Managing Directors, Chief Buyers, Technical/Plant Directors, Marketing and Sales Managers.