Glass-Technology International SINCE 1990
>The leading magazine for the international flat glass industry
The leading international magazine for professionals involved in the flat and bent glass industry, from building to automotive, and from furniture to household appliances. G-TI is essential reading for those working in float glass plants as well as glass processors/fabricators, glazing contractors, automotive glass installers, window and door manufacturers, glass merchants, wholesalers, etc.
Glass Technology International no. 1/2018
CONTENTS – Regular Articles
- Davide Cigna, Sales Manager of BOTTERO, talks to GTI about past, present and future in the glass industry
- SISECAM GROUP: bringing together the leading names of the global glass industry
- GLAS TRÖSCH: glass solutions for carbon-neutral passenger ship
- INTERMAC: rewriting production standards; pushing planning and design
- LiSEC: new logistics solution to revolutionize insulating glass handling
- CUGHER GLASS: printing two glasses at the same time
- A+W: helping a company reinvent itself – from Village Glass to Euroview
- NEPTUN: customization on an industrialized scale
- ECONTROL GLASS: dynamic transparency with 16-metrehigh atrium
- THERMOSEAL GROUP: highest performance warm edge spacerS on show around the world
- LANDGLASS: strong cooperation; following China’s “One Belt , One Road” initiative
- GLASS&CO.: working together to study and create specific coatings for glass surfaces
- CHINA GLASS NETWORK: the fifth Golden Glass Award
CONTENTS – Regular Features
Info for advertisers
- G-TI REACHES about 100,000 active glass professionals, with more than 11,000 copies per issue circulated worldwide (mailed free of charge to the categories listed in the Qualified Circulation section).
- G-TI PROMOTES glass industry suppliers at the most important international glass industry exhibitions and conferences, where the magazine is distributed free of charge to visitors and exhibitors.
- Furthermore, G-TI SUPPORTS advertisers with “SUPPLIERS GUIDE - YELLOW PAGES” IN LOCAL LANGUAGES for those events held in countries where English text requires strong back-up in the local language (Chinese, Russian, etc.).
11,000 copies per issue
Europe: 38%; Middle East and Asia: 34%; Americas: 20%; Africa, Australia, Others: 7%
Presidents/Owners, Managing Directors, Chief Buyers, Technical/Plant Directors, Marketing and Sales Managers.