Glass-Technology International SINCE 1990
>The leading magazine for the international flat glass industry
The leading international magazine for professionals involved in the flat and bent glass industry, from building to automotive, and from furniture to household appliances. G-TI is essential reading for those working in float glass plants as well as glass processors/fabricators, glazing contractors, automotive glass installers, window and door manufacturers, glass merchants, wholesalers, etc.
Glass Technology International no. 1/2021
CONTENTS – Regular Articles
- FORVET: LIVE DEMO OF SORTIFLEX, THE NEW GLASS STORAGE SYSTEM
- SATINAL: THE ITALIAN ECOSYSTEM FOR SAFETY GLASS MANUFACTURE
- GLASTON: IMPORTANT SERVICE FACTORS IN GLASS LAMINATION
- PUJOL’S: SOLUTION FOR INDUSTRY 4.0: E-CONNECT
- SCHIAVO: PASSION, EXPERIENCE, INNOVATION
- TROSIFOL: INVESTS IN CZECH LOCATION
- BOVONE: SIZING AND FLAT EDGES IN A SINGLE PASS WITH ELB 9 + 2
- ISRA VISION: A CLEAR MATTER 100% QUALITY CONTROL IN FLAT GLASS PRODUCTION
- TYROLIT: REVERSE, THE ULTIMATE GRINDING SOLUTION
- SEDAK: MULTIFACETED INTERPLAY – THE OPTICS OF FINELY CUT, FLUTED GLASS
- FOREL: GLASSKON (POLAND) INSTALLS TWO IG LINES
- LITESENTRY: UNDERSTANDING TEMPERING DISTORTION AND ANISOTROPY
- GMINSIGHTS: ANTIBACTERIAL GLASSES CONTINUE TO PROVE REVOLUTIONARY IN PREVENTING SPREAD OF MICROBIAL INFECTIONS
- GLASSTEC: INNOVATION, EFFICIENCY AND SUSTAINABILITY – GLASS FOR TOMORROW’S CITIES
- UBLO: THE CIRCULAR VENTILATION WINDOW
CONTENTS – Regular Features
Info for advertisers
- G-TI REACHES about 100,000 active glass professionals, with more than 11,000 copies per issue circulated worldwide (mailed free of charge to the categories listed in the Qualified Circulation section).
- G-TI PROMOTES glass industry suppliers at the most important international glass industry exhibitions and conferences, where the magazine is distributed free of charge to visitors and exhibitors.
- Furthermore, G-TI SUPPORTS advertisers with “SUPPLIERS GUIDE - YELLOW PAGES” IN LOCAL LANGUAGES for those events held in countries where English text requires strong back-up in the local language (Chinese, Russian, etc.).
11,000 copies per issue
Europe: 38%; Middle East and Asia: 34%; Americas: 20%; Africa, Australia, Others: 7%
Presidents/Owners, Managing Directors, Chief Buyers, Technical/Plant Directors, Marketing and Sales Managers.