Glass-Technology International SINCE 1990
>The leading magazine for the international flat glass industry
The leading international magazine for professionals involved in the flat and bent glass industry, from building to automotive, and from furniture to household appliances. G-TI is essential reading for those working in float glass plants as well as glass processors/fabricators, glazing contractors, automotive glass installers, window and door manufacturers, glass merchants, wholesalers, etc.
Glass Technology International no. 2/2018
CONTENTS – Regular Articles
- LiSEC: achieving a rapid turnaround for glass 360
- FORVET: excellence designed and built in Italy
- TUROMAS: top-level automatic storage and cutting for Al-Andalus glass
- FOREL: new ”no-limits” Jumbo line for Tvitec
- GLASTON: towards better anisotropy
- CUGHER: better quality in less time
- EDGETECH: Super Spacers® as part of ‘the opus’ dream project
- TYROLIT: presence in the Asian market
- LANDGLASS: moving forward with Vacuum insulated glass products
- AGC FLAT: new float line, new products, at its Cuneo plant
- CHINA GLASS 2018: communication platform for technology exchange and business talks
CONTENTS – Regular Features
Info for advertisers
- G-TI REACHES about 100,000 active glass professionals, with more than 11,000 copies per issue circulated worldwide (mailed free of charge to the categories listed in the Qualified Circulation section).
- G-TI PROMOTES glass industry suppliers at the most important international glass industry exhibitions and conferences, where the magazine is distributed free of charge to visitors and exhibitors.
- Furthermore, G-TI SUPPORTS advertisers with “SUPPLIERS GUIDE - YELLOW PAGES” IN LOCAL LANGUAGES for those events held in countries where English text requires strong back-up in the local language (Chinese, Russian, etc.).
11,000 copies per issue
Europe: 38%; Middle East and Asia: 34%; Americas: 20%; Africa, Australia, Others: 7%
Presidents/Owners, Managing Directors, Chief Buyers, Technical/Plant Directors, Marketing and Sales Managers.