Glass-Technology International SINCE 1990
>The leading magazine for the international flat glass industry
The leading international magazine for professionals involved in the flat and bent glass industry, from building to automotive, and from furniture to household appliances. G-TI is essential reading for those working in float glass plants as well as glass processors/fabricators, glazing contractors, automotive glass installers, window and door manufacturers, glass merchants, wholesalers, etc.
Glass Technology International no. 3/2020
CONTENTS – Regular Articles
- LiSEC: TOP COOPERATION AND TOP SERVICE FOR CRYSTAL UNITS
- Hegla: V-H 150 SECULIFT WITH SAFETY CHECK FUNCTION FOR SMART, SAFE GLASS HANDLING
- ITALCARRELLI®: STRENGTHENS ITS AFTER-SALES SERVICE NETWORK – GLOBALLY
- Mappi: CONSOLIDATES ITS PRIMARY POSITION IN EUROPE WITH TWO IMPORTANT EXAMPLES – SEMCO GLASS E FORMATOR GLASS
- Bovone Diamond Tools: NEW DEVELOPMENTS IN GRINDING ND MILLING EQUIPMENT
- Tvitec: GLASS FROM ANOTHER DIMENSION
- Dieffe Macchine: “LET’S BE CLEAR ABOUT WATER!”
- Glass for Europe: GREEN DEAL ACTION PLAN
- Tecno-Glass: TOP-LEVEL PRODUCTS FOR THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE
- GGF: HELPING CONSUMERS UNDERSTAND THE LIFESTYLE BENEFITS OF GLASS
- PRESERVATION AWARD FOR A HISTORICAL BUILDING
- Air Products and Chemicals: MAINTAINING FULL PRODUCTION IN FURNACES WITH FAILING REGENERATORS USING OXY-FUEL COMBUSTION
- China: LOW-E PRODUCTION AND MARKET GLASS
- VDMA: FUNCTION THROU
CONTENTS – Regular Features
Info for advertisers
- G-TI REACHES about 100,000 active glass professionals, with more than 11,000 copies per issue circulated worldwide (mailed free of charge to the categories listed in the Qualified Circulation section).
- G-TI PROMOTES glass industry suppliers at the most important international glass industry exhibitions and conferences, where the magazine is distributed free of charge to visitors and exhibitors.
- Furthermore, G-TI SUPPORTS advertisers with “SUPPLIERS GUIDE - YELLOW PAGES” IN LOCAL LANGUAGES for those events held in countries where English text requires strong back-up in the local language (Chinese, Russian, etc.).
11,000 copies per issue
Europe: 38%; Middle East and Asia: 34%; Americas: 20%; Africa, Australia, Others: 7%
Presidents/Owners, Managing Directors, Chief Buyers, Technical/Plant Directors, Marketing and Sales Managers.