Glass-Technology International SINCE 1990
>The leading magazine for the international flat glass industry
The leading international magazine for professionals involved in the flat and bent glass industry, from building to automotive, and from furniture to household appliances. G-TI is essential reading for those working in float glass plants as well as glass processors/fabricators, glazing contractors, automotive glass installers, window and door manufacturers, glass merchants, wholesalers, etc.
Glass Technology International no. 6/2020
CONTENTS – Regular Articles
- FORVET: CUTTING-EDGE TECHNOLOGY ANDHIGH FLEXIBILITY FOR HG-GLAS
- SEDAK: PARAPETS AND HANDRAILS WITH GLASS EDGES FOR CRYSTAL-CLEAR VIEWS
- SI.STE TRADING: NEW PRODUCTS AND INVESTMENTS
- FOREL: HITECH SAFETY GLASS ENHANCES QUALITY
- VDMA: PRINTING GLASS IS NOW POSSIBLE!
- SATINAL STRATO®: IS THE FIRST AND ONLY EVA INTERLAYER CERTIFIED BY MIAMI-DADE COUNTY
- GLASS COMPANY: FIREMEK – SOPHISTICATED TECHNOLOGY COMBINED WITH EXTREME EASE OF USE
- TUROMAS AND NAGI: EMBARK ON THE LARGEST PROJECT OF THE MENA REGION
- MIAMI MOVING GUIDE: THE ADVANTAGES OF USING GLASS IN ARCHITECTURE
- NODIS: NEW NANOTECHNOLOGY MAXIMIZES ENERGY SAVINGS AND MINIMIZES CARBON FOOTPRINT
- GMINSIGHTS: AUTOMOTIVE GLASS MANUFACTURERS TO COUNT ON INNOVATIONS AND STATE-OF-THE-ART ADVANCEMENTS
- IRAN: ARCHITECTURAL GLASS MARKET
CONTENTS – Regular Features
Info for advertisers
- G-TI REACHES about 100,000 active glass professionals, with more than 11,000 copies per issue circulated worldwide (mailed free of charge to the categories listed in the Qualified Circulation section).
- G-TI PROMOTES glass industry suppliers at the most important international glass industry exhibitions and conferences, where the magazine is distributed free of charge to visitors and exhibitors.
- Furthermore, G-TI SUPPORTS advertisers with “SUPPLIERS GUIDE - YELLOW PAGES” IN LOCAL LANGUAGES for those events held in countries where English text requires strong back-up in the local language (Chinese, Russian, etc.).
11,000 copies per issue
Europe: 38%; Middle East and Asia: 34%; Americas: 20%; Africa, Australia, Others: 7%
Presidents/Owners, Managing Directors, Chief Buyers, Technical/Plant Directors, Marketing and Sales Managers.