Glass-Technology International SINCE 1990
>The leading magazine for the international flat glass industry
The leading international magazine for professionals involved in the flat and bent glass industry, from building to automotive, and from furniture to household appliances. G-TI is essential reading for those working in float glass plants as well as glass processors/fabricators, glazing contractors, automotive glass installers, window and door manufacturers, glass merchants, wholesalers, etc.
Glass Technology International no. 1/2019
CONTENTS – Articles
- EDGETECH EUROPE: Super Spacer® and the higher mathematics of aesthetics
- ISRA VISION: setting new standards with innovative evolution of float glass inspection
- BYSTRONIC GLASS: two innovative B’Vario TPS® IG lines for northeast building products
- PILKINGTON ITALIA: raw materials, process and controls – key elements for glass quality
- LiSEC: in the right place at the right time for Dochy
- A+W: ordering via internet with iQuote
- LANDGLASS: facing challenges and tough conditions with collaboration and cooperation
- SPARKLIKE: Growth – in people and technology with IG-line integrated non-destructive argon measurement
- FORMATOR SAFETY GLASS: HeatVision®- heated glass for a wide range of interior and exterior applications
- FINNGLASS: heated glass for structural glass façades and window solutions – for real winters
- JEFFOPTICS: Jf-3 glass surface stress meter for low transmittance glass
- NORTHGLASS: special glass shapes and sizes on show at Glasstec 44 years in the glass sector
- EUROGLAS: everything under control with individual glazing solutions
- GLASS COMPANY: innovators for the glass industry
CONTENTS – Regular Features
Info for advertisers
- G-TI REACHES about 100,000 active glass professionals, with more than 11,000 copies per issue circulated worldwide (mailed free of charge to the categories listed in the Qualified Circulation section).
- G-TI PROMOTES glass industry suppliers at the most important international glass industry exhibitions and conferences, where the magazine is distributed free of charge to visitors and exhibitors.
- Furthermore, G-TI SUPPORTS advertisers with “SUPPLIERS GUIDE - YELLOW PAGES” IN LOCAL LANGUAGES for those events held in countries where English text requires strong back-up in the local language (Chinese, Russian, etc.).
11,000 copies per issue
Europe: 38%; Middle East and Asia: 34%; Americas: 20%; Africa, Australia, Others: 7%
Presidents/Owners, Managing Directors, Chief Buyers, Technical/Plant Directors, Marketing and Sales Managers.