Glass-Technology International SINCE 1990
>The leading magazine for the international flat glass industry
The leading international magazine for professionals involved in the flat and bent glass industry, from building to automotive, and from furniture to household appliances. G-TI is essential reading for those working in float glass plants as well as glass processors/fabricators, glazing contractors, automotive glass installers, window and door manufacturers, glass merchants, wholesalers, etc.
Glass Technology International no. 1/2020
CONTENTS – Regular Articles
- HALIO: INTELLIGENT DAYLIGHT MANAGEMENT IN HEALTH FACILITIES
- Glaston and Bystronic glass: SHOWCASING SOLUTIONS FOR BETTER UPTIME, PRODUCT QUALITY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Trosifol: AESTHETICS AND COASTLINE ENVIRONMENTAL RESISTANCE THANKS TO SENTRYGLAS® IONOPLAST FILM INTERLAYERS
- Best Makina: WILL BE TOGETHER WITH GLAZIERS AT EURASIA GLASS 2020!
- Intermac: IC, FROM EVOLUTION TO INNOVATION IN VERTICAL MACHINING
- Edgetech Super Spacer: IN THE HOHO WIEN, ONE OF THE HIGHEST WOODEN HOUSES IN THE WORLD
- LiSEC: HIGH QUALITY EFFICIENT AND ULTRA-MODERN MACHINES FOR GLAS GASPERLMAIR
- Glass Company: GROWTH AND INNOVATION IN TEMPERING TECHNOLOGY
- China Glass 2020: PROMOTING HIGH-QUALITY DEVELOPMENT OF THE GLASS INDUSTRY
- Turomas: AN ENTIRE LIFE COMMITTED TO TECHNICAL SUPPORT SERVICES
- MetaShield’S: ANTI-FINGERPRINT COATING OFFERS LOW-COST, LOW-EFFORT VALUE ADD TO GLASS MANUFACTURERS
- Guardian: SELECTING THE RIGHT COMBINATION OF GLASS TO OPTIMISE DOUBLE SKIN FAÇADES BENEFITS
CONTENTS – Regular Features
Info for advertisers
- G-TI REACHES about 100,000 active glass professionals, with more than 11,000 copies per issue circulated worldwide (mailed free of charge to the categories listed in the Qualified Circulation section).
- G-TI PROMOTES glass industry suppliers at the most important international glass industry exhibitions and conferences, where the magazine is distributed free of charge to visitors and exhibitors.
- Furthermore, G-TI SUPPORTS advertisers with “SUPPLIERS GUIDE - YELLOW PAGES” IN LOCAL LANGUAGES for those events held in countries where English text requires strong back-up in the local language (Chinese, Russian, etc.).
11,000 copies per issue
Europe: 38%; Middle East and Asia: 34%; Americas: 20%; Africa, Australia, Others: 7%
Presidents/Owners, Managing Directors, Chief Buyers, Technical/Plant Directors, Marketing and Sales Managers.