Glass-Technology International SINCE 1990
>The leading magazine for the international flat glass industry
The leading international magazine for professionals involved in the flat and bent glass industry, from building to automotive, and from furniture to household appliances. G-TI is essential reading for those working in float glass plants as well as glass processors/fabricators, glazing contractors, automotive glass installers, window and door manufacturers, glass merchants, wholesalers, etc.
Glass Technology International no. 4/2019
CONTENTS – Articles
- Edgetech: automated application of Super Spacer® spacers at AGC Interpane
- Goldglass: continuous growth and improvements looking for the ‘next breakthrough’
- Glass for Europe: energy savings and CO2 emission reduction
- Cugher Glass: Cugher dryers: the “winning choice” for silk screen and digital printing
- IOCCO: continuous R&D and good team organization are key to reaching success
- Turomas: monolithic and laminated glass cutting technology for krysztal
- Forvet: excellence and automation for a future that works
- Mappi: digital printing with ceramic ink – challenges for furnace manufacturers
- Forel: Vidraria Mortagua reaches innovation with Forel
- Glass Company: glass industry innovators – combining technology, innovation and versatility
- Giardina Group: 50 years of skills, experience, research and innovation
- GPD 2019: creating a legacy in glass
- South Africa’s flat glass industry
CONTENTS – Regular Features
Info for advertisers
- G-TI REACHES about 100,000 active glass professionals, with more than 11,000 copies per issue circulated worldwide (mailed free of charge to the categories listed in the Qualified Circulation section).
- G-TI PROMOTES glass industry suppliers at the most important international glass industry exhibitions and conferences, where the magazine is distributed free of charge to visitors and exhibitors.
- Furthermore, G-TI SUPPORTS advertisers with “SUPPLIERS GUIDE - YELLOW PAGES” IN LOCAL LANGUAGES for those events held in countries where English text requires strong back-up in the local language (Chinese, Russian, etc.).
11,000 copies per issue
Europe: 38%; Middle East and Asia: 34%; Americas: 20%; Africa, Australia, Others: 7%
Presidents/Owners, Managing Directors, Chief Buyers, Technical/Plant Directors, Marketing and Sales Managers.