Glass-Technology International SINCE 1990
>The leading magazine for the international flat glass industry
The leading international magazine for professionals involved in the flat and bent glass industry, from building to automotive, and from furniture to household appliances. G-TI is essential reading for those working in float glass plants as well as glass processors/fabricators, glazing contractors, automotive glass installers, window and door manufacturers, glass merchants, wholesalers, etc.
Glass Technology International no. 4/2017
CONTENTS – Regular Articles
- LiSEC Technology Days 2017: solutions that Fit
- FORVET: responding to Industry 4.0 requirements with compact, multi-purpose and synergic machines
- MAPPI INTERNATIONAL: beyond perfection as a way of working
- Village glass make major impact on architectural market with HEGLA machines
- New distribution Warehouse for TYROLIT VINCENT in the US
- A+W SOFTWARE flexible automation concepts at Glasprofi
- CMS: fuinnovation on show at the Open House
- BYSTRONIC GLASS: setting trends at China Glass 2017 in Beijing
- OMV VISMARA: solutions for vertical and horizontal drilling and milling processing
- CHINA GLASS 2017: post-show report
CONTENTS – Regular Features
Info for advertisers
- G-TI REACHES about 100,000 active glass professionals, with more than 11,000 copies per issue circulated worldwide (mailed free of charge to the categories listed in the Qualified Circulation section).
- G-TI PROMOTES glass industry suppliers at the most important international glass industry exhibitions and conferences, where the magazine is distributed free of charge to visitors and exhibitors.
- Furthermore, G-TI SUPPORTS advertisers with “SUPPLIERS GUIDE - YELLOW PAGES” IN LOCAL LANGUAGES for those events held in countries where English text requires strong back-up in the local language (Chinese, Russian, etc.).
11,000 copies per issue
Europe: 38%; Middle East and Asia: 34%; Americas: 20%; Africa, Australia, Others: 7%
Presidents/Owners, Managing Directors, Chief Buyers, Technical/Plant Directors, Marketing and Sales Managers.