Glass-Technology International SINCE 1990
>The leading magazine for the international flat glass industry
The leading international magazine for professionals involved in the flat and bent glass industry, from building to automotive, and from furniture to household appliances. G-TI is essential reading for those working in float glass plants as well as glass processors/fabricators, glazing contractors, automotive glass installers, window and door manufacturers, glass merchants, wholesalers, etc.
Glass Technology International no. 3/2018
CONTENTS – Regular Articles
- BYSTRONIC GLASS: presents future-oriented technologies
- GLASSTECH: backlite processing innovation
- LiSEC: helping Uyut Stil to produce IG units in ‘Style and Comfort’
- LANDGLASS: continuing along the ‘Belt and Road’
- SCHIAVO: glass processing machinery – passion, experience, innovation
- TVITEC: aesthetics and energy efficiency create a Bioclimatic façade
- PRODIM: Proliner software generation 4.X
- SOMMER INFORMATIK: thermal insulation and building physics in window construction
- INSIDE INTERMAC GLASS: keyword innovation – in machinery, software and skills
- PRESS GLASS: structural glazing for 8 Salisbury Square
- ECOWONDERWHEEL: polishing innovation with the environment in mind
CONTENTS – Regular Features
Info for advertisers
- G-TI REACHES about 100,000 active glass professionals, with more than 11,000 copies per issue circulated worldwide (mailed free of charge to the categories listed in the Qualified Circulation section).
- G-TI PROMOTES glass industry suppliers at the most important international glass industry exhibitions and conferences, where the magazine is distributed free of charge to visitors and exhibitors.
- Furthermore, G-TI SUPPORTS advertisers with “SUPPLIERS GUIDE - YELLOW PAGES” IN LOCAL LANGUAGES for those events held in countries where English text requires strong back-up in the local language (Chinese, Russian, etc.).
11,000 copies per issue
Europe: 38%; Middle East and Asia: 34%; Americas: 20%; Africa, Australia, Others: 7%
Presidents/Owners, Managing Directors, Chief Buyers, Technical/Plant Directors, Marketing and Sales Managers.