Glass-Technology International SINCE 1990
>The leading magazine for the international flat glass industry
The leading international magazine for professionals involved in the flat and bent glass industry, from building to automotive, and from furniture to household appliances. G-TI is essential reading for those working in float glass plants as well as glass processors/fabricators, glazing contractors, automotive glass installers, window and door manufacturers, glass merchants, wholesalers, etc.
Glass Technology International no. 3/2017
CONTENTS – Regular Articles
- GLAS TRÖSCH: glass and its unlimited possibilities
- LiSEC: offering solutions – from a single source
- EDGETECH: Super Spacer® ‘masters the art of the curve’
- JEFFOPTICS: further development in glass surface stress measurement
- ZAK GLASS TECHNOLOGY: 2016 event with innovation in products and services
- BYSTRONIC GLASS: streamlining production for Cwmtillery Glass
- ISRA VISION: colour homogeneity control using full-area inline inspection in float glass production
- LANDGLASS: Cyclone, the ideal partner for tempered glass manufacturers
- SEDAK: Four projects that emphasize the company’s capabilities and committment to attention to detail
- THINKGLASS: taking glass to the next level – with artistry
- CHINA GLASS 2017: following market and industrial trends, needs and demands
CONTENTS – Regular Features
Info for advertisers
- G-TI REACHES about 100,000 active glass professionals, with more than 11,000 copies per issue circulated worldwide (mailed free of charge to the categories listed in the Qualified Circulation section).
- G-TI PROMOTES glass industry suppliers at the most important international glass industry exhibitions and conferences, where the magazine is distributed free of charge to visitors and exhibitors.
- Furthermore, G-TI SUPPORTS advertisers with “SUPPLIERS GUIDE - YELLOW PAGES” IN LOCAL LANGUAGES for those events held in countries where English text requires strong back-up in the local language (Chinese, Russian, etc.).
11,000 copies per issue
Europe: 38%; Middle East and Asia: 34%; Americas: 20%; Africa, Australia, Others: 7%
Presidents/Owners, Managing Directors, Chief Buyers, Technical/Plant Directors, Marketing and Sales Managers.