Glass-Technology International SINCE 1990
>The leading magazine for the international flat glass industry
The leading international magazine for professionals involved in the flat and bent glass industry, from building to automotive, and from furniture to household appliances. G-TI is essential reading for those working in float glass plants as well as glass processors/fabricators, glazing contractors, automotive glass installers, window and door manufacturers, glass merchants, wholesalers, etc.
Glass Technology International no. 2/2019
CONTENTS – Articles
- Forel: Formator (HR) invested in top precision in vertical glass processing
- Glaston: real progress with AI; one million loads
- Evalam: the Spanish company, producer of high-quality EVA, continues its expansion
- BDT: development in products and technology; company growth
- Everlam: innovation, continuity of supply and experts you can talk to
- Italcarrelli: revolutionizing logistics in float glass factories
- Tyrolit: on-site assistance in Asia; wide assortment for the automotive glass industry
- Pilkington: Optiphon™ – silence is golden, guaranteed by law!
- Tecnan: providing water and stain repellence, self-cleaning, easy-to-clean solutions
- Phoenicia: Quality Glass for Life Quality
- Intermac: innovation and integration moving towards Industry 4.0
- Yorglas: strengthening its pioneering position; 44 years in the glass sector
- GPD2019: record-breaking number of presentations; special events in the event
- Tvitec: bringing a modern vision to the glass auditorium of the Institute of France
CONTENTS – Regular Features
Info for advertisers
- G-TI REACHES about 100,000 active glass professionals, with more than 11,000 copies per issue circulated worldwide (mailed free of charge to the categories listed in the Qualified Circulation section).
- G-TI PROMOTES glass industry suppliers at the most important international glass industry exhibitions and conferences, where the magazine is distributed free of charge to visitors and exhibitors.
- Furthermore, G-TI SUPPORTS advertisers with “SUPPLIERS GUIDE - YELLOW PAGES” IN LOCAL LANGUAGES for those events held in countries where English text requires strong back-up in the local language (Chinese, Russian, etc.).
11,000 copies per issue
Europe: 38%; Middle East and Asia: 34%; Americas: 20%; Africa, Australia, Others: 7%
Presidents/Owners, Managing Directors, Chief Buyers, Technical/Plant Directors, Marketing and Sales Managers.