Glass-Technology International SINCE 1990
>The leading magazine for the international flat glass industry
The leading international magazine for professionals involved in the flat and bent glass industry, from building to automotive, and from furniture to household appliances. G-TI is essential reading for those working in float glass plants as well as glass processors/fabricators, glazing contractors, automotive glass installers, window and door manufacturers, glass merchants, wholesalers, etc.
Glass Technology International no. 6/2017
CONTENTS – Regular Articles
- Cugher: remote after sales service to Safeguard production standards
- Sparklike: quality control to enhance the energy properties of double- and tripleglazed insulating glass units
- HEGLA and boraident: linked by their expertise in glass
- Dip-Tech and Ferro: a perfect partnership
- Tecno-Glass: machinery, profiles and equipment for small- and large glassworks
- Pilkington: plant reborn
- Intermac: glass meets with top performance levels at Vitrum 2017
- Fenzi Group: new products take centre stage at Vitrum 2017
- Vitrum 2017: concludes successfully
- LiSEC: an important part of the future for Astiglass
- Mir Stekla 2017: combining high tech industrial production and artistic skills
CONTENTS – Regular Features
Info for advertisers
- G-TI REACHES about 100,000 active glass professionals, with more than 11,000 copies per issue circulated worldwide (mailed free of charge to the categories listed in the Qualified Circulation section).
- G-TI PROMOTES glass industry suppliers at the most important international glass industry exhibitions and conferences, where the magazine is distributed free of charge to visitors and exhibitors.
- Furthermore, G-TI SUPPORTS advertisers with “SUPPLIERS GUIDE - YELLOW PAGES” IN LOCAL LANGUAGES for those events held in countries where English text requires strong back-up in the local language (Chinese, Russian, etc.).
11,000 copies per issue
Europe: 38%; Middle East and Asia: 34%; Americas: 20%; Africa, Australia, Others: 7%
Presidents/Owners, Managing Directors, Chief Buyers, Technical/Plant Directors, Marketing and Sales Managers.