Glass-Technology International SINCE 1990
>The leading magazine for the international flat glass industry
The leading international magazine for professionals involved in the flat and bent glass industry, from building to automotive, and from furniture to household appliances. G-TI is essential reading for those working in float glass plants as well as glass processors/fabricators, glazing contractors, automotive glass installers, window and door manufacturers, glass merchants, wholesalers, etc.
Glass Technology International no. 1/2017
CONTENTS – Regular Articles
- SEDAK: The worldwide longest inloader for oversized glass
- A+W SOFTWARE: On the path to Industry 4.0
- LiSEC: Making good better with Oknoplast
- CUGHER-IOCCO: A new industrial player meets automotive & home appliance glass market needs
- EDGETECH EUROPE: ‘long live glass façades!’
- JEFFOPTICS: Continuous development leads to improved glass surface stress measurement
- RCN: Overcomes a natural setback to relaunch itself
- TALAMONI: Professional quality glass cutting accessories
- Mir Stekla 2017: The latest achievements in the glass industry in Russia and other countries
- LandGlass: Going all out to meet a customer deadline – in 18 days
- Cuba Glass 2016: Global glass players at the first edition of a special event
- Glasstech Asia: Back to Singapore for the 15th edition in 2017
- Structural glass engineering
CONTENTS – Regular Features
Info for advertisers
- G-TI REACHES about 100,000 active glass professionals, with more than 11,000 copies per issue circulated worldwide (mailed free of charge to the categories listed in the Qualified Circulation section).
- G-TI PROMOTES glass industry suppliers at the most important international glass industry exhibitions and conferences, where the magazine is distributed free of charge to visitors and exhibitors.
- Furthermore, G-TI SUPPORTS advertisers with “SUPPLIERS GUIDE - YELLOW PAGES” IN LOCAL LANGUAGES for those events held in countries where English text requires strong back-up in the local language (Chinese, Russian, etc.).
11,000 copies per issue
Europe: 38%; Middle East and Asia: 34%; Americas: 20%; Africa, Australia, Others: 7%
Presidents/Owners, Managing Directors, Chief Buyers, Technical/Plant Directors, Marketing and Sales Managers.