Glass-Technology International SINCE 1990
>The leading magazine for the international flat glass industry
The leading international magazine for professionals involved in the flat and bent glass industry, from building to automotive, and from furniture to household appliances. G-TI is essential reading for those working in float glass plants as well as glass processors/fabricators, glazing contractors, automotive glass installers, window and door manufacturers, glass merchants, wholesalers, etc.
Glass Technology International no. 2/2017
IRAN GLASS_Official Catalogue
CONTENTS – Regular Articles
- CUGHER: Printing machines guarantee high quality and high productivity
- One market – Two strategies Cristec and termiglass, two lisec customers with different strategies
- SISECAM: Exhibited its energy saving products
- HEGLA: New generation of prolam series offers a vision of the future for free cutting float and laminated glass
- BDT: Bovone Diamond Tools invests in expansion and widens its horizons
- BYSTRONIC: Three year study of prototype photovoltaic modules finds benefits of lowered cost and greater resistance to the elements and ageing
- Evolution of glass in building
- GPD 2017: Rejuvenated face-lift for 25th Anniversary GPD
CONTENTS – Regular Features
Info for advertisers
- G-TI REACHES about 100,000 active glass professionals, with more than 11,000 copies per issue circulated worldwide (mailed free of charge to the categories listed in the Qualified Circulation section).
- G-TI PROMOTES glass industry suppliers at the most important international glass industry exhibitions and conferences, where the magazine is distributed free of charge to visitors and exhibitors.
- Furthermore, G-TI SUPPORTS advertisers with “SUPPLIERS GUIDE - YELLOW PAGES” IN LOCAL LANGUAGES for those events held in countries where English text requires strong back-up in the local language (Chinese, Russian, etc.).
11,000 copies per issue
Europe: 38%; Middle East and Asia: 34%; Americas: 20%; Africa, Australia, Others: 7%
Presidents/Owners, Managing Directors, Chief Buyers, Technical/Plant Directors, Marketing and Sales Managers.