Glass-Technology International SINCE 1990
>The leading magazine for the international flat glass industry
The leading international magazine for professionals involved in the flat and bent glass industry, from building to automotive, and from furniture to household appliances. G-TI is essential reading for those working in float glass plants as well as glass processors/fabricators, glazing contractors, automotive glass installers, window and door manufacturers, glass merchants, wholesalers, etc.
Glass Technology International no. 3/2021
CONTENTS – Articles
- TUROMAS launches the new RUBI 406VA
- ADI, Made in Italy expertise at the service of customers
- A+W SmartFactory controls high-tech glass production
- Improved workflows and greater flexibility, with HEGLA space-saving storage
- RCN revolutionizes the lamination process
- Limitless possibilities: new hub structure at LISEC
- The art of recycling water at FILTRAGLASS
- Lamination, tempering and chemical tempering furnaces from TK
- LASERMEK laser machines designed specifically for the glass sector from GLASS COMPANY
- Long-lasting and reliable machines since 1950 from SCHIATTI
- CUGHER GLASS: Change and flexibility as a driving force for growth and innovation
- GLASSTECH ASIA ONLINE Conference 2021 – participation from over 10 countries
- PUJOL 100 PVB +, ten years of a landmark that transformed the laminated glass industry
- Focus on sales and after-sales at BAVELLONI SpA
- Six things to know when choosing the right vacuum insulated glass according to LANDGLASS
- SEDAK: a new landmark emerges with artwork by Alexander Beleschenko
- MAZZAROPPI: A history of passion and excellence
- VDMA: no chance for viruses – special glass makes disinfection superfluous
CONTENTS – Regular Features
Info for advertisers
- G-TI REACHES about 100,000 active glass professionals, with more than 11,000 copies per issue circulated worldwide (mailed free of charge to the categories listed in the Qualified Circulation section).
- G-TI PROMOTES glass industry suppliers at the most important international glass industry exhibitions and conferences, where the magazine is distributed free of charge to visitors and exhibitors.
- Furthermore, G-TI SUPPORTS advertisers with “SUPPLIERS GUIDE - YELLOW PAGES” IN LOCAL LANGUAGES for those events held in countries where English text requires strong back-up in the local language (Chinese, Russian, etc.).
11,000 copies per issue
Europe: 38%; Middle East and Asia: 34%; Americas: 20%; Africa, Australia, Others: 7%
Presidents/Owners, Managing Directors, Chief Buyers, Technical/Plant Directors, Marketing and Sales Managers.