Glass-Technology International SINCE 1990
>The leading magazine for the international flat glass industry
The leading international magazine for professionals involved in the flat and bent glass industry, from building to automotive - furniture to household appliances. G-TI is essential reading for all who work within float glass plants as well as glass processors/fabricators, glazing contractors, automotive glass installers, window and door manufacturers, glass merchants and wholesalers, etc.
Glass Technology International no. 6/2023
SPECIAL VISTRUM POST SHOW
- At Vitrum DELTAMAX showcases defect inspectionand glass control solutions
- Still making a splash: EDGETECH spacers wow Vitrum attendees
- At Vitrum FRATELLI PEZZA shines anew with fresh solutions
- Showcasing HEGLA excellence from automation to laser diode heating
- Dynamic transparency: INNOPTEC‘s ‘intelligent glass’ revolution
- Innovation and success do TUROMAS proud at Vitrum 2023
- Decarbonizing High-Rise Construction with SOM’s Christoph Timm
- A shared passion for glass: VETRERIA BARTOLETTI‘s ongoing ‘vibe’ with BAVELLONI
- Hints from GLASS COMPANY on how not to play with fire
- FLACHGLAS stays up to speed with GLASTON upgrades
- IG leader PREDARI VETRI bets on LiSEC TPA technology
- SEDAK launches first tempered glass without anisotropies
- SVOBODA SKLENÁŘSTVÍ customer satisfaction together with A+W SOFTWARE
- Glass tempering: MAZZAROPPI‘s energy-efficient solutions
- New pilot line has TRIULZI proudly flanking BRIGHTLANDS MATERIALS CENTER
- Innovative FILTRAGLASS systems see GLASHAERDERIET driving production further
- Compact 4C: CUGHER‘s high speed answer for screen printing
- STRATO® has SATINAL conquering new frontiers in social evolution
CONTENTS – Regular Features
Info for advertisers
- G-TI REACHES about 100,000 active glass professionals with more than 10,000 printed copies per issue, circulated worldwide (mailed free of charge to the categories listed within the Qualified Circulation section). More than 28,000 digital copies are sent electronically.
- G-TI PROMOTES glass industry suppliers at the world’s most important glass trade shows and international conferences, where the magazine is distributed free of charge to both visitors and exhibitors.
- G-TI also SUPPORTS advertisers with “SUPPLIERS GUIDE - YELLOW PAGES”, Articles, Interviews, Company Video - and much more.
10,000 printed copies per issue
28,000 digital copies
Europe: 37%; Middle East and Asia: 35%; Americas: 21%; Africa, Australia, Others: 7%
Presidents/Owners, Managing Directors, Chief Buyers, Technical/Plant Directors, Marketing and Sales Managers.