Glass-Technology International SINCE 1990
>The leading magazine for the international flat glass industry
The leading international magazine for professionals involved in the flat and bent glass industry, from building to automotive, and from furniture to household appliances. G-TI is essential reading for those working in float glass plants as well as glass processors/fabricators, glazing contractors, automotive glass installers, window and door manufacturers, glass merchants, wholesalers, etc.
Glass Technology International no. 3/2022
CONTENTS – Articles
- PUJOL GROUP: solutions designed for cost-savings
- NEPTUN and NATIONAL GLASS jointly drive Passion, Flexibility, Collaboration
- HEGLA-HANIC’s new software redefines ‘cutting edge’ innovation
- GORICA STAKLO chooses FOREL for automation, efficiency and productivity
- CutPRO®‘s industry tips on the right cut level
- TALAMONI – ever striving to be a cut above the rest
- CUGHER’s automation solutions – raising silver track standards
- MAPPI‘s developing pact with the environment
- CMS – still customizing solutions to individual client needs
- EDGETECH’s Super Spacer® raises a new icon of modern Budapest
- TP Compact: MAZZAROPPI’s glass tempering revolution
- NORTH GLASS‘ new dual curved laminated IGU wows Qatar
- TECNOFERRARI considers digital printing versus screen printing
- GLASS COMPANY – all set to score at South America 2022
CONTENTS – Regular Features
Info for advertisers
- G-TI REACHES about 100,000 active glass professionals, with more than 11,000 copies per issue circulated worldwide (mailed free of charge to the categories listed in the Qualified Circulation section).
- G-TI PROMOTES glass industry suppliers at the most important international glass industry exhibitions and conferences, where the magazine is distributed free of charge to visitors and exhibitors.
- Furthermore, G-TI SUPPORTS advertisers with “SUPPLIERS GUIDE - YELLOW PAGES” IN LOCAL LANGUAGES for those events held in countries where English text requires strong back-up in the local language (Chinese, Russian, etc.).
11,000 copies per issue
Europe: 38%; Middle East and Asia: 34%; Americas: 20%; Africa, Australia, Others: 7%
Presidents/Owners, Managing Directors, Chief Buyers, Technical/Plant Directors, Marketing and Sales Managers.