Glass-Technology International SINCE 1990
>The leading magazine for the international flat glass industry
The leading international magazine for professionals involved in the flat and bent glass industry, from building to automotive - furniture to household appliances. G-TI is essential reading for all who work within float glass plants as well as glass processors/fabricators, glazing contractors, automotive glass installers, window and door manufacturers, glass merchants and wholesalers, etc.
Glass Technology International no. 2/2023
CONTENTS – Articles
- Introducing DSC: LISEC’s latest technology for precision glass cutting
- Still green as ever, CUGHER recommits to its core values
- Turkey market benefits from superb GPM service delivery
- Four advantages of HEGLA’s innovative laser diode heating solution
- A glass tempering revolution: MAZZAROPPI’s TP Compact
- The importance of glass in architectural design
- Super support to EVALAM customers by architectural department
- Automation at SCHIATTI: defining the present, piloting the future
- Raising the bar: KERAGLASS gets more ‘vivid’
- Quality, Reliability, Savings: MAPPI’ s magic trio for glassmakers
- Prof. JAMES O’CALLAGHAN on the future of architectural glass
CONTENTS – Regular Features
Info for advertisers
- G-TI REACHES about 100,000 active glass professionals with more than 10,000 printed copies per issue, circulated worldwide (mailed free of charge to the categories listed within the Qualified Circulation section). More than 28,000 digital copies are sent electronically.
- G-TI PROMOTES glass industry suppliers at the world’s most important glass trade shows and international conferences, where the magazine is distributed free of charge to both visitors and exhibitors.
- G-TI also SUPPORTS advertisers with “SUPPLIERS GUIDE - YELLOW PAGES”, Articles, Interviews, Company Video - and much more.
10,000 printed copies per issue
28,000 digital copies
Europe: 37%; Middle East and Asia: 35%; Americas: 21%; Africa, Australia, Others: 7%
Presidents/Owners, Managing Directors, Chief Buyers, Technical/Plant Directors, Marketing and Sales Managers.