Glass-Technology International SINCE 1990
>The leading magazine for the international flat glass industry
The leading international magazine for professionals involved in the flat and bent glass industry, from building to automotive, and from furniture to household appliances. G-TI is essential reading for those working in float glass plants as well as glass processors/fabricators, glazing contractors, automotive glass installers, window and door manufacturers, glass merchants, wholesalers, etc.
Glass Technology International no. 2/2022
CONTENTS – Articles
- KERAGLASS celebrates 2022 under the banner of sales
- HOTLINEGLASS and SentryGlas® in win-win partnership
- CMS Ypsos: 5 reasons why it’s a unique machine on the market
- Fresh beginnings for FILTRAGLASS’ New Year of firsts
- EDGETECH’s advances in insulating glass manufacture
- NEPTUN: pursuing a perfect balance between past and future
- Combatting glass mildew at BOST
- GLASS COMPANY – not just great on the surface
- FOREL UK & IRELAND opens in STANSTED
- EVALAM elevates its offer to still greater heights
- CORNING LASER TECHNOLOGIES announces laser technology to cut advanced architectural glass in a single pass
- Opting for screen printing once again with CUGHER
- Saving costs with MAZZAROPPI tempering furnaces
- Innovations in glass industry SAFETY
- INTERNATIONAL FINANCE CORPORATION 2021 report
- Expansion meets innovation at SURFACES GROUP
- MAPPI: Friendly to glassmakers, the environment and energy savings
- Thinking big: large-scale ideas from NOVAVETRO and INTERMAC
CONTENTS – Regular Features
Info for advertisers
- G-TI REACHES about 100,000 active glass professionals, with more than 11,000 copies per issue circulated worldwide (mailed free of charge to the categories listed in the Qualified Circulation section).
- G-TI PROMOTES glass industry suppliers at the most important international glass industry exhibitions and conferences, where the magazine is distributed free of charge to visitors and exhibitors.
- Furthermore, G-TI SUPPORTS advertisers with “SUPPLIERS GUIDE - YELLOW PAGES” IN LOCAL LANGUAGES for those events held in countries where English text requires strong back-up in the local language (Chinese, Russian, etc.).
11,000 copies per issue
Europe: 38%; Middle East and Asia: 34%; Americas: 20%; Africa, Australia, Others: 7%
Presidents/Owners, Managing Directors, Chief Buyers, Technical/Plant Directors, Marketing and Sales Managers.