Glass-Technology International SINCE 1990
>The leading magazine for the international flat glass industry
The leading international magazine for professionals involved in the flat and bent glass industry, from building to automotive, and from furniture to household appliances. G-TI is essential reading for those working in float glass plants as well as glass processors/fabricators, glazing contractors, automotive glass installers, window and door manufacturers, glass merchants, wholesalers, etc.
Glass Technology International no. 2/2021
CONTENTS – Regular Articles
- TUROMAS: LAMINATED AND SAFETY GLASS CUTTING TECHNOLOGY FOR TVITEC
- LISEC: GLASTRONIC GIVES NEW LIFE TO USED MACHINES
- A+W SOFTWARE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, INDUSTRY 4.0!
- EDGETECH: SUPER SPACER® INSULATING GLASS LINES ARE AT THE HEART OF PRODUCTION AT DESCHANET
- FOREL: EDIL VETRO TRIPLES ITS PRODUCTION AREA
- TVITEC: HIGH-TECH GLASS APPLICATIONS FOR NEW GENERATIONS OF SHOPPING MALLS
- SATINAL: SECOND EVA-FILM PRODUCTION LINE IN ITALY, LAUNCH OF STRATO® COLOUR
- OPTRIS: COMPLETE SYSTEMS FOR GLASS TEMPERING PLANTS
- SEVASA TECHNOLOGICS: INNOVATIVE ANTI-GLARE, VISION-THROUGH LUXPRINT® GLASS AT ICONIC SAGRADA FAMILIA
- TYROLIT: THE COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR GLASS EDGING ON A SINGLE DOUBLE EDGING MACHINE
- MAPPI: GLOBAL FURNACE INSTALLATIONS FOR EUROPE AND THE US
- CUGHER: PROVIDING THE RIGHT SOLUTIONS WITH CUSTOMIZATION
- RBM ITALIA: NEW TECHNOLOGICAL FRONTIERS
- ITALCARRELLI: TPEN INDUSTRIAL TRANSPORTERS FOR LAMINATED GLASS HANDLING IN AUTOCLAVES
- GLASS GROUP: NEW HUB FOR THE FLAT GLASS SUPPLY CHAIN
- SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC: WHICH CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES DO THE MAIN OPTIONS PRESENT IN TERMS OF ENERGY SUPPLY, COST, AND DECARBONISATION POTENTIAL?
- CPS: LOW-CARBON MANUFACTURING OF ARCHITECTURAL & SOLAR GLASS
CONTENTS – Regular Features
Info for advertisers
- G-TI REACHES about 100,000 active glass professionals, with more than 11,000 copies per issue circulated worldwide (mailed free of charge to the categories listed in the Qualified Circulation section).
- G-TI PROMOTES glass industry suppliers at the most important international glass industry exhibitions and conferences, where the magazine is distributed free of charge to visitors and exhibitors.
- Furthermore, G-TI SUPPORTS advertisers with “SUPPLIERS GUIDE - YELLOW PAGES” IN LOCAL LANGUAGES for those events held in countries where English text requires strong back-up in the local language (Chinese, Russian, etc.).
11,000 copies per issue
Europe: 38%; Middle East and Asia: 34%; Americas: 20%; Africa, Australia, Others: 7%
Presidents/Owners, Managing Directors, Chief Buyers, Technical/Plant Directors, Marketing and Sales Managers.