Glass Machinery Plants & Accessories SINCE 1988
>Bi-monthly international magazine for glass manufacturing
Readership of this leading international magazine for glass manufacturing is targeted to glassworks involved in the production and processing of both holloware and special glass (containers, tableware, lighting, technical, scientific, industrial and pharmaceutical glassware).
Glass Machinery Plants & Accessories no. 1/2023
SPECIAL - Looking Ahead
CONTENTS – Articles
- HEYE’s sustained drive to reduce emissions via glass inspection
- How RATH’s cutting edge solutions advance sustainability in glass
- EMHART GLASS neckring innovation makes a forward leap
- EMS GROUP’s stunning array of automated guided vehicles
- AEGG: glass container Fracture Analysis explained
- TABLAS CREEK’s Jason Haas examines glass recycling in the US
- A word from FEVE on climate neutral production
- TURKEY’s container glass industry for beer packaging
- O-I GLASS performance over 2022 yields promising Q3 results
CONTENTS – Regular Features
Info for advertisers
- GMP&A REACHES about 100,000 active glass professionals with more than 10,000 printed copies per issue, circulated worldwide (mailed free of charge to the categories listed within the Qualified Circulation section). More than 26,000 digital copies are sent electronically.
- GMP&A PROMOTES glass industry suppliers at the world’s most important glass trade shows and international conferences, where the magazine is distributed free of charge to both visitors and exhibitors.
- GMP&A also SUPPORTS advertisers through its “SUPPLIERS GUIDE - YELLOW PAGES”, Articles, Interviews, Company Video and much more.
10,000 printed copies per issue.
26,000 digital copies.
Europe: 37%; Middle East and Asia: 37%; Americas: 19%; Africa, Australia, Others: 7%
Presidents/Owners, Managing Directors, Chief Buyers, Technical/Plant Directors, Marketing and Sales Managers.