Glass Machinery Plants & Accessories SINCE 1988
>Bi-monthly international magazine for glass manufacturing
Readership of this leading international magazine for glass manufacturing is targeted to glassworks involved in the production and processing of both holloware and special glass (containers, tableware, lighting, technical, scientific, industrial and pharmaceutical glassware).
Glass Machinery Plants & Accessories no. 3/2017
CONTENTS – Regular Articles
- HEYE INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM 2017 Hamburg
- OLIVOTTO GLASS TECHNOLOGIES: Indian Tableware Success
- TIAMA: MULTI4 and WEM for defect identification and measurement
- OCMI GROUP: a partner for existing and new pharmaceutical glass factories
- RAMSEY: European patent granted for RKO tool
- FORMA GLAS: making big further steps in tumbler and stemware production systems
- GLASS SERVICE: glass forehearth full redundancy control board
- DE DIETRICH PROCESS SYSTEMS: AMS certification awarded to competence centre for glass equipment and process systems
- VERALLIA: state-of-the-art technology for recycling and production
- AGR: high precision and perfect measurement for glass containers
CONTENTS – Regular Features
Info for advertisers
- GMP&A REACHES about 100,000 active glass professionals with more than 10,000 printed copies per issue, circulated worldwide (mailed free of charge to the categories listed within the Qualified Circulation section). More than 26,000 digital copies are sent electronically.
- GMP&A PROMOTES glass industry suppliers at the world’s most important glass trade shows and international conferences, where the magazine is distributed free of charge to both visitors and exhibitors.
- GMP&A also SUPPORTS advertisers through its “SUPPLIERS GUIDE - YELLOW PAGES”, Articles, Interviews, Company Video and much more.
10,000 printed copies per issue.
26,000 digital copies.
Europe: 37%; Middle East and Asia: 37%; Americas: 19%; Africa, Australia, Others: 7%
Presidents/Owners, Managing Directors, Chief Buyers, Technical/Plant Directors, Marketing and Sales Managers.