Glass Machinery Plants & Accessories SINCE 1988
>Bi-monthly international magazine for glass manufacturing
Readership of this leading international magazine for glass manufacturing is targeted to glassworks involved in the production and processing of both holloware and special glass (containers, tableware, lighting, technical, scientific, industrial and pharmaceutical glassware).
Glass Machinery Plants & Accessories no. 4/2019
CONTENTS – Regular Articles
- Heye International: Delivering the benefits of comprehensive concept solutions
- Ocmi: vial processing technology on show at recent Open House
- Acers: 3D-printed glass – where are we now?
- Gallo Glass: 60 years of company development – with total respect for the environment
- Kammann: Attraction and attention to container glass
- Tiama – Toolings services: When expertise meets quality, price and reactivity
- Vietnam: The steadiest economic growth; one of the most important glassmaking centres
- Piramal Glass: Beating the stereotype
- Standard Industrie: handling bulk products in total environmental respect
- 2019 packaging outlook: Glass packaging
- Pgp glassworks: high quality glass containers with international experience and modern technologies
CONTENTS – Regular Features
Info for advertisers
- GMP&A REACHES about 100,000 active glass professionals with more than 10,000 printed copies per issue, circulated worldwide (mailed free of charge to the categories listed within the Qualified Circulation section). More than 26,000 digital copies are sent electronically.
- GMP&A PROMOTES glass industry suppliers at the world’s most important glass trade shows and international conferences, where the magazine is distributed free of charge to both visitors and exhibitors.
- GMP&A also SUPPORTS advertisers through its “SUPPLIERS GUIDE - YELLOW PAGES”, Articles, Interviews, Company Video and much more.
10,000 printed copies per issue.
26,000 digital copies.
Europe: 37%; Middle East and Asia: 37%; Americas: 19%; Africa, Australia, Others: 7%
Presidents/Owners, Managing Directors, Chief Buyers, Technical/Plant Directors, Marketing and Sales Managers.