Glass Machinery Plants & Accessories SINCE 1988
>Bi-monthly international magazine for glass manufacturing
The leading international magazine for glass manufacturing, GMP & A is targeted at glassworks involved in the production and processing of hollowware and special glass (bottles, containers, household, lighting, technical, scientific, industrial and medical glassware)
Glass Machinery Plants & Accessories no. 4/2019
CONTENTS – Regular Articles
- Heye International: Delivering the benefits of comprehensive concept solutions
- Ocmi: vial processing technology on show at recent Open House
- Acers: 3D-printed glass – where are we now?
- Gallo Glass: 60 years of company development – with total respect for the environment
- Kammann: Attraction and attention to container glass
- Tiama – Toolings services: When expertise meets quality, price and reactivity
- Vietnam: The steadiest economic growth; one of the most important glassmaking centres
- Piramal Glass: Beating the stereotype
- Standard Industrie: handling bulk products in total environmental respect
- 2019 packaging outlook: Glass packaging
- Pgp glassworks: high quality glass containers with international experience and modern technologies
CONTENTS – Regular Features
Info for advertisers
- GMP & A REACHES about 100,000 active glass professionals, with more than 11,000 copies per issue circulated worldwide (mailed free of charge to the categories listed in the Qualified Circulation section).
- GMP & A PROMOTES glass industry suppliers at the most important international glass industry exhibitions and conferences, where the magazine is distributed free of charge to visitors and exhibitors.
- Furthermore, GMP & A SUPPORTS advertisers with “SUPPLIERS GUIDE - YELLOW PAGES” IN LOCAL LANGUAGES for those events held in countries where English text requires strong back-up in the local language (Chinese, Russian, etc.).
11,000 copies per issue
Europe: 37%; Middle East and Asia: 37%; Americas: 18%; Africa, Australia, Others: 8%
Presidents/Owners, Managing Directors, Chief Buyers, Technical/Plant Directors, Marketing and Sales Managers.