Glass Machinery Plants & Accessories SINCE 1988
>Bi-monthly international magazine for glass manufacturing
The leading international magazine for glass manufacturing, GMP & A is targeted at glassworks involved in the production and processing of hollowware and special glass (bottles, containers, household, lighting, technical, scientific, industrial and medical glassware)
Glass Machinery Plants & Accessories no. 6/2019
CONTENTS – Regular Articles
- EDI: application in increasing durability of glass moulds elements
- HEYE INTERNATIONAL: status lighting delivers safety and life cycle benefits
- ARGLASS: flexibility, efficiency and sustainability
- TECSIGLASS: a new player in glass furnaces
- STEKLARNA HRASTNIK: innovative technology and knowhow – respecting the environment
- SCHOTT GLASS: investing and expanding
- ARDAGH GROUP: creating value through innovation
- BEATSON CLARK: the past, present and future of glassmaking
- GRAND VIEW RESEARCH: why you should switch from plastic to glass containers
- SUPPLIERS GUIDE – YELLOW PAGES
CONTENTS – Regular Features
Info for advertisers
- GMP & A REACHES about 100,000 active glass professionals, with more than 11,000 copies per issue circulated worldwide (mailed free of charge to the categories listed in the Qualified Circulation section).
- GMP & A PROMOTES glass industry suppliers at the most important international glass industry exhibitions and conferences, where the magazine is distributed free of charge to visitors and exhibitors.
- Furthermore, GMP & A SUPPORTS advertisers with “SUPPLIERS GUIDE - YELLOW PAGES” IN LOCAL LANGUAGES for those events held in countries where English text requires strong back-up in the local language (Chinese, Russian, etc.).
11,000 copies per issue
Europe: 37%; Middle East and Asia: 37%; Americas: 18%; Africa, Australia, Others: 8%
Presidents/Owners, Managing Directors, Chief Buyers, Technical/Plant Directors, Marketing and Sales Managers.