Solar meets Glass will take place, for the fourth year, during glasstec, for two days. The event will discuss opportunities and how to handle the upcoming challenges in the solar and glass industries sectors.
Now in its fourth year, Solar meets Glass is the key international event connecting the solar and glass industries. The collaboration between Messe Düsseldorf and OTTI e.V. (Ostbayerisches Technologie-Transfer-Institut e.V.) will now reach more international industry professionals than ever before. Presentations covering many different perspectives promise to capture the audience throughout this premium two-day event.
Solar meets Glass will once more bring two industries together to discuss opportunities and how to handle the upcoming challenges in both sectors. Featured topics will be:
• Future Emerging Markets for the Glass and PV Industry
• Innovative Technologies for the Solar Industry
• New Business Opportunities: Different Approaches to Succeed in the PV and Glass Market
• The EU Building Directive: Politics, Legislation and Industry – is there an Interaction?
• PV Module Manufacturers’ Dialogue on the Topic: Specification of Module Manufacturers’ Requirements towards the Glass Industry and Mechanical Engineering.
After the final discussion there will be a guided visit to the leading international trade fair for the glass industry in 2014 – glasstec. In addition to the uniquely varied exhibitor presentations, there will also be a tour to the special show “glass technology live” (gtl). In 2014 this special show which covers about 2,500 square meters is themed “Intelligent Glass” and includes the areas Intelligent Building Envelopes, Façade + Energy (Solar), Innovations in Glass, and Glass Design + Interior.