Improved functionality and new tools provide architects and contractors quick access to product information and resources.
YKK AP America announces the launch of a new website designed for how today’s on-the-go architects and glazing contractors are researching and specifying products. Designed for full mobile use functionality on any device, YKK AP reimagined the product search experience. The all-new ykkap.com provides multiple ways for architects, contractors, and homeowners to explore product options and solutions.
“As we set out to develop the website, our focus was on the needs of our customers. It was important to incorporate tools that offered a solution for the issues architects were experiencing during the specification process,” said Steve Schohan, marketing and communications manager, YKK AP America. “The unique tools available on the redesigned ykkap.com simplify the process of finding product solutions and accessing important technical information and resources. And knowing that our customers are often on-the-go, we designed the site to be responsive so that it can be utilized across devices and corresponding browser displays.”
The site also features a variety of exploratory and technical specification tools, created to help simplify the product selection process:
– Product Explorer: Find the right YKK AP product by filtering based on category, code requirements, product features and more.
– Product Overviews: New product overviews provide all the technical details needed to make a selection decision and offer one-click access to the specification documents and our proprietary CADdrop software.
– myThermalAssistant: A unique tool available only from YKK AP allows users to configure various framings systems and glass types to meet desired thermal performance.
– myTechLink: Access to custom extrusion libraries, test reports, and on-line order processing and information for commercial glazing contractor customers.
– Inspiration Gallery: Inspiring and innovative designs are showcased in the project gallery.
– Resource Pages: Information and tools can quickly be accessed by architects and glazing contractors.
For more information, visit www.ykkap.com