Thanks to its more than ten years of experience in the production of I.G. machinery, Tenon provides fully automated lines and stand-alone equipment, which include washers and seaming machines, as well as customized machinery for all applications, including solar.
Tenon develops innovative concepts for glass processing, from fully automated lines to stand-alone equipment applications. The company’s range of products includes standardized, economical washers and seaming machines, as well as customized machinery for all applications, including solar.
Tenon’s HWM2500 horizontal glass washer is synonymous with quality and performance. The company provides its customers low risk, industry proven solutions with maximum up time, and processing quality.
Main features of the HWM2500 include:
• High-level cleaning capabilities using: pre-rinse jet spray upper and lower, 2 or 3 high speed brush sections and 2 or 3 tanks, pumps and heaters
• Dry to the last drop by using cascading water flow
• Production flexibility by using: push button electrical thickness adjustment, variable speed conveyor and a simple operation and service
• Space saving due to: blower mounted below the machine and compact size
• Extendable with in feed and exit conveyors
• Reliable by using: corrosion free construction and low maintenance components
• High speed washing processing up to 10m/min
• Equipped with motorized opening optionally for cleaning and maintenance purposes
• Can be integrated into a TWM seaming machine
Through design standardization, Tenon’s TWM1600 horizontal seamer utilizes innovative design and manufacturing capabilities to provide cost effective, short lead time equipment while exceeding the quality and reliability standards Tenon has built its reputation on. The 1600 seamer machines are space saving and are characterized by a long lifetime and minimal maintenance.
Features of the 1600 include:
• Minimized working space due to compact size
• High accuracy by using very sturdy machine frame and heavy duty working elements and high precision glass loading adjustment
• High speed by using fast working performance and right angle transfers with acceleration conveyors
• Process reliability by using fully encapsulated high performance soft grinding and state of the art controls, and simple menu supported operation
• Flexibility by using fully automated glass thickness adjustment and fast width adjustment
Tenon has more than ten years of experience in the production of I.G. machinery in the Chinese I.G. sector.