The company introduced new solutions and attracted considerable interest with innovative and superior products
Şişecam Flat Glass, a global player of the flat glass sector, took part in the glasstec 2018 fair, held in Dusseldorf, Germany. The company, exhibiting its advanced technology products, once again revealed its expertise in product development and R&D, delivering information to visitors about the newest decorative glass, besides value-added high-tech products providing energy savings, safety, security and noise control.
The company, which offers innovative solutions to the changing and evolving needs of the market through its uninterrupted R&D and investment activities, has enabled the creation of environmentally friendly buildings.
Şişecam Flat Glass presented a wide range of products offering solutions to a diversity of project needs, and shared the following information on new high-performance temperable products that provide effective thermal insulation and solar control.
– New triple silver product Şişecam Temperable Solar Control Low-E Glass Neutral 60/28 offers solutions for the diverse needs of prestigious projects with its ideal light transmission and efficient solar control, as well as its neutral appearance and energy saving.
– With its high light transmission and 1.0 W/m2K U Value, Şişecam Temperable Solar Control Low-E Glass Neutral 70/37 is preferred in residences, villas and store front glazing where neutral appearance and low reflection are required.
– Şişecam Temperable Solar Control Low-E Glass Neutral 50/27 offers solutions to office, hospital and hotel projects where neutrality is at the forefront and a bluish colour effect on the façade is required.
– Şişecam Temperable Solar Control Low-E Glass Neutral 51/28 has the same properties as Neutral 50/27 and creates a greenish colour effect on the façade.
– Şişecam Temperable Solar Control Low-E Glass Deep Blue 40/28 coloured with coating on the clear glass is preferred in warm climate zones and skylights where daylight control and more efficient solar control are required. The neutral effect continues from inside looking out, while creating a blue colour effect on the façade.
– Şişecam Temperable Lacquered Glass is a lacquered glass which is created using a specially developed temperable paint on float glass, providing high aesthetical quality and elegant solutions for both interior and exterior applications.
About Şişecam Flat Glass
Operating under the body of Şişecam Group, the global player of the glass industry, Şişecam Flat Glass is not only the Turkish flat glass market leader, but also has the distinction of being the largest producer of Europe. Carrying out its production activities in its Kırklareli, Mersin, Bursa and Ankara facilities in Turkey, Şişecam Group also has facilities located in 9 other countries, which are Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Slovakia, Hungary, Russia, Italy, India and Egypt. Şişecam Flat Glass is the fifth largest flat glass manufacturer in the world.
Operating in four main product categories consisting of architectural glass (flat glass, frosted glass, mirror, laminated glass, coated glass, glass for architectural applications), automotive glass, solar energy glass and glass for home appliances, Şişecam Flat Glass serves several industries such as construction, automotive, energy, white goods, furniture and agriculture.
Meeting customers’ expectations in its targeted markets, Şişecam Flat Glass carries out its activities by increasing competitiveness with its high-quality products, state-of-the-art technology, and its efforts focused on saving energy for environment protection.