Falorni Tech Glass Melting Technology
Filtraglass
Banner
Banner

Santos Barosa grows turnover in Spain 10%

The Spanish sales office of the Portuguese glass container manufacturer Santos Barosa Vidros, S.A., posted turnover of EUR 30 million in 2002, up 10%. The firm sells 140,000 metric tonnes in Spain, 85…

The Spanish sales office of the Portuguese glass container manufacturer Santos Barosa Vidros, S.A., posted turnover of EUR 30 million in 2002, up 10%. The firm sells 140,000 metric tonnes in Spain, 85% of which is destined for packaging beer. The main clients in the brewery sector are Mahou-San Miguel, Heinken, Damm and Estrella de Galicia. The remaining 15% corresponds to wine bottles. The company“s plant in Marinha Grande, with 4 furnaces, has an annual capacity of 250,000 metric tonnes and employs 500.

Sign up for free to the glassOnline.com daily newsletter

Subscribe now to our daily newsletter for full coverage of everything you need to know about the world glass industry!

We don't send spam! Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Share this article
Related news