Research Frontiers will release its third-quarter results and host a conference call on 2 November
Research Frontiers will release its third-quarter results and host a conference call on 2 November to discuss its 2017 financial and operating results as well as recent developments.
Research Frontiers Inc. has announced that it will release its third quarter 2017 financial results on Thursday, 2 November 2017. In conjunction with the announcement, the company will host a conference call at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, 2 November 2017 to discuss its 2017 financial and operating results as well as recent developments.
* Who:Joseph M. Harary, President & CEO, Seth Van Voorhees, CFO
* Date/Time: Thursday, 2 November 2017 4:30 PM ET
* Dial-in Information: 1-412-717-9591
* Questions: Email to Questions@SmartGlass.com
* Replay: Available on Friday, 3 November 2017 for 90 days at www.SmartGlass-IR.com
Research Frontiers is the developer of SPD-Smart light-control technology which allows users to instantly, precisely and uniformly control the shading of glass or plastic, either manually or automatically. Research Frontiers has built an infrastructure of over 40 licensed companies that collectively are capable of serving the growing global demand for smart glass products in automobiles, homes, buildings, museums, aircraft and boats.