Pilkington Floatglas AB will present the latest innovations of the NSG Group at the international exhibition ARCHITECT@WORK at Stockholmsmässan in Älvsjö April 3 and 4, 2019.
This is the second edition of ARCHITECT@WORK in Sweden – an international event for architects, designers and other professionals in the sector. ARCHITECT@WORK is a unique exhibition, not only for its original format but also for the focus on innovation: all the products presented by the exhibitors are the result of the selection by a technical committee.
Pilkington Floatglas AB will have on display a range of latest value added products, such as:
- Pilkington Mirropane™ Chrome – anti-corrosive mirrors
- Pilkington OptiView™ – anti-reflective glass range
- Pilkington MirroView™ – digital display mirrors
- Pilkington Suncool™ Dynamic powered by Suntuitive™ – dynamic solar control glass
Suntuitive is a trademark owned by Pleotint, LLC and is registered in the U.S. and European Union
- Pilkington Suncool™ Q 60/25 – new high performance solar control glass
The team of Pilkington Floatglas AB will be awaiting visitors at their stand number 107.
Register here for a free ticket to the fair.