The international glass decoration community will be in Düsseldorf next week, with AGC, Arc, BA Glass, LAV / Gürallar, O-I, Piramal, Saint-Gobain, Saverglass, Schott, Sisecam, Steklarna Hrastnik, Vetropack, William Grant & Sons and many more already booked for November 27 and 28 at Radisson Blu Scandinavia Düsseldorf.
7 reasons to attend GlassPrint 2019
- 16 technical presentations covering the latest innovative advances in screen printing, dynamic strides in digital print technology and new techniques such as direct to shape or container printing.
- Keynote speeches from industry figureheads from the flat and hollow sectors, offering invaluable market information.
- Networking with industry peers in an expected audience of 200 influential attendees.
- Free entry to accompanying tabletop exhibition of 28 leading suppliers of inks, pre-press technology, printing equipment and supplies.
- Subscription to Glass Worldwide magazine, including all paper and digital copies in 2020 + a free copy of the Who’s Who / Annual Review yearbook.
- Copy of next year’s Annual ESMA Glass Decoration publication, a unique guide to the decoration of all types of glass.
- Access to the presentations from GlassPrint 2017, in addition to those from GlassPrint 2019.
Decoration is a key process in the manufacture of all types of glass and can add considerably more value to the end-product. With limited space still available, registering now for GlassPrint 2019 could assist greatly with cutting production costs and making processes more efficient.
NOTE:The conference venue, Radisson Blu Scandinavia is now fully booked. We recommend accommodation at the nearby Hilton Düsseldorf and Mercure Düsseldorf Zentrum.