Mappi International is one of the leading manufacturers of tempering furnaces
Mappi International will be at Colombia Glass 2017 following its goal of exploring this promising market.
Mappi International is one of the leading manufacturers of tempering furnaces. More than 300 plants installed in over 50 countries represent the stages of a steady growth path, made of investments in research and development, quality, attention for specific needs of each customer.
The in-house technical department is in charge of research and development, with the help of a team of experts working on systems of the latest generation, following new designs and updating operating programmes for furnace models already in use.
Specific attention is focused on energy savings, by means of the insulation of the heating chambers.
Mappi International’s products are:
• ATS 4.0 EcoConvection: series of horizontal furnaces for glass tempering which raises the bar in limiting consumptions through the use of coordinated MHS, ESS and ATI systems, a Mappi International exclusive;
• ATS J: the new Mappi International hardening furnace; it is one of the world’s largest furnace for tempering flat glass;
• Fox: a series of compact ovens designed for the needs of medium-small glassware;
• Lammiflex: machines for laminating flat glass with PVB and EVA;
• Lamina: machines for laminating flat glass with EVA.
For more information see www.glassonline.com/site/colombiaglass and www.mappi.it.