Glass-Technology International SINCE 1990
>The leading magazine for the international flat glass industry
The leading international magazine for professionals involved in the flat and bent glass industry, from building to automotive, and from furniture to household appliances. G-TI is essential reading for those working in float glass plants as well as glass processors/fabricators, glazing contractors, automotive glass installers, window and door manufacturers, glass merchants, wholesalers, etc.
Glass Technology International no. 5/2021
CONTENTS – Articles
- HEGLA: Faster cutting, more information and perfect tempering
- Perimeter varnishing of flat glass sheets with GLASSLINE from ROLLMAC
- TEXPACK: a complete range of sealing systems and products for high temperatures
- TUROMAS: new 18m cutting line for Cricursa
- IOCCO further increases its capability with additional production unit and offices
- CUGHER GLASS presents the Architectural LAB
- Competent advice and the best solutions from Rollpast thanks to LiSEC technology
- Flexible and reliable solutions for the most demanding customers from B SOLUTION
- Two new products to broaden the Strato® interlayer range at SATINAL
- FOREL 45 years of passion and innovation
- New automatic laminated shape glass cutting lines by MACOTEC
- LASERMEK, the new laser by Glass Company
- ADELIO LATTUADA and Knittel Glass offer new robotic line at Vitrum 2021
- ADI and RBM Italia at Vitrum with their best technologies on show
- EVALAM from PUJOL for functional and decorative hotel elements in Croatia
- Rock, the heavy duty edger packed with technology from NEPTUN
- Vulcan Intelligent Tempering Line: the latest smart furnace from JINGLASS
- VDMA: Technologies for a new world in the glass industry
- Advanced glass is taking over the market
CONTENTS – Regular Features
Info for advertisers
- G-TI REACHES about 100,000 active glass professionals, with more than 11,000 copies per issue circulated worldwide (mailed free of charge to the categories listed in the Qualified Circulation section).
- G-TI PROMOTES glass industry suppliers at the most important international glass industry exhibitions and conferences, where the magazine is distributed free of charge to visitors and exhibitors.
- Furthermore, G-TI SUPPORTS advertisers with “SUPPLIERS GUIDE - YELLOW PAGES” IN LOCAL LANGUAGES for those events held in countries where English text requires strong back-up in the local language (Chinese, Russian, etc.).
11,000 copies per issue
Europe: 38%; Middle East and Asia: 34%; Americas: 20%; Africa, Australia, Others: 7%
Presidents/Owners, Managing Directors, Chief Buyers, Technical/Plant Directors, Marketing and Sales Managers.