Glass Machinery Plants & Accessories SINCE 1988
>Bi-monthly international magazine for glass manufacturing
Readership of this leading international magazine for glass manufacturing is targeted to glassworks involved in the production and processing of both holloware and special glass (containers, tableware, lighting, technical, scientific, industrial and pharmaceutical glassware).
Glass Machinery Plants & Accessories no. 4/2023
CONTENTS – Articles
- Support service spotlights BUCHER EMHART GLASS for customer-centricity
- Introducing ADVANCED CONTAINER HANDLING’s Totem Glass Supervision System
- TIAMA ECO-system maximizes glass production and efficiency
- Leading Algeria lab opts for OCMI-OTG precision excellence
- Celebrating luxury packaging leader GLASS VALLEY: courtesy of FEVE
- Science-based targets: VIDRALA’s ambitious journey towards net-zero
- Carbon footprint almost halved by new LION GLASS solution
- Container glass for cosmetics and perfumery in SOUTH KOREA
- Circular economy: FEVE unpacks current EU packaging
- Exquisite glass bottles demonstrate leading SAVERGLASS craftsmanship
CONTENTS – Regular Features
Info for advertisers
- GMP&A REACHES about 100,000 active glass professionals with more than 10,000 printed copies per issue, circulated worldwide (mailed free of charge to the categories listed within the Qualified Circulation section). More than 26,000 digital copies are sent electronically.
- GMP&A PROMOTES glass industry suppliers at the world’s most important glass trade shows and international conferences, where the magazine is distributed free of charge to both visitors and exhibitors.
- GMP&A also SUPPORTS advertisers through its “SUPPLIERS GUIDE - YELLOW PAGES”, Articles, Interviews, Company Video and much more.
10,000 printed copies per issue.
26,000 digital copies.
Europe: 37%; Middle East and Asia: 37%; Americas: 19%; Africa, Australia, Others: 7%
Presidents/Owners, Managing Directors, Chief Buyers, Technical/Plant Directors, Marketing and Sales Managers.