Glass Machinery Plants & Accessories SINCE 1988
>Bi-monthly international magazine for glass manufacturing
Readership of this leading international magazine for glass manufacturing is targeted to glassworks involved in the production and processing of both holloware and special glass (containers, tableware, lighting, technical, scientific, industrial and pharmaceutical glassware).
Glass Machinery Plants & Accessories no. 2/2015
CONTENTS – Regular Articles
- PARK CAM – The birth of a new glassworks
- BUCHER EMHART GLASS – high-quality machines for high-quality products
- HORN GLASS INDUSTRIES – flexibility, professionalism, pragmatism and friendliness
- OMS GROUP – cold-end machinery and equipment
- VMA – the TMC-FLX system – measuring, evaluating, sorting – flexible, versatile, no contact
- OCMI AND MT FORNI – turnkey factories for glass brick production
- HEYE INTERNATIONAL – new non-contact inspection features
- NOVAMOULES – passion for mould technology and creation across generations
- HZFC – developments, evolutions, myths and misunderstandings
CONTENTS – Regular Features
- ADVERTISERS INDEX
- OUR FAIR CALENDAR
- BUSINESS NEWS
- SUPPLIERS GUIDE – Yellow Pages
- SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE
Info for advertisers
- GMP&A REACHES about 100,000 active glass professionals with more than 10,000 printed copies per issue, circulated worldwide (mailed free of charge to the categories listed within the Qualified Circulation section). More than 26,000 digital copies are sent electronically.
- GMP&A PROMOTES glass industry suppliers at the world’s most important glass trade shows and international conferences, where the magazine is distributed free of charge to both visitors and exhibitors.
- GMP&A also SUPPORTS advertisers through its “SUPPLIERS GUIDE - YELLOW PAGES”, Articles, Interviews, Company Video and much more.
10,000 printed copies per issue.
26,000 digital copies.
Europe: 37%; Middle East and Asia: 37%; Americas: 19%; Africa, Australia, Others: 7%
Presidents/Owners, Managing Directors, Chief Buyers, Technical/Plant Directors, Marketing and Sales Managers.