Glass Machinery Plants & Accessories SINCE 1988
>Bi-monthly international magazine for glass manufacturing
The leading international magazine for glass manufacturing, GMP & A is targeted at glassworks involved in the production and processing of hollowware and special glass (bottles, containers, household, lighting, technical, scientific, industrial and medical glassware)
Glass Machinery Plants & Accessories no. 2/2020
CONTENTS – Regular Articles
- ALL GLASS – customer-orientation, new technical solutions, improved efficiency and quality performance
- GLASS SERVICE – automated monitoring of furnace and tin bath using near-infrared
- HEYE INTERNATIONAL’s production expertise for Malaysian glassmaker
- VIMEC APPLIED VISION TECHNOLOGY leading in glass inspection and monitoring solutions
- MIMSAN – R&D and technological. developments for hollow glass manufacturing
- BUCHER EMHART GLASS – Pressure Supervision Unit and Machine Control Unit
- VETROMECCANICA – new challenges for the future
- CHISINAU GLASS FACTORY – numerical simulation of the plastic deformation process of glass mould parts
- Innovation and Renovation are hallmarks of 2019 for VERALLIA
- THE FURNACE OF THE FUTURE – a vision for climate neutral packaging
- OCMI’s latest technological developments
- SUPPLIERS GUIDE – YELLOW PAGES
CONTENTS – Regular Features
Info for advertisers
- GMP & A REACHES about 100,000 active glass professionals, with more than 11,000 copies per issue circulated worldwide (mailed free of charge to the categories listed in the Qualified Circulation section).
- GMP & A PROMOTES glass industry suppliers at the most important international glass industry exhibitions and conferences, where the magazine is distributed free of charge to visitors and exhibitors.
- Furthermore, GMP & A SUPPORTS advertisers with “SUPPLIERS GUIDE - YELLOW PAGES” IN LOCAL LANGUAGES for those events held in countries where English text requires strong back-up in the local language (Chinese, Russian, etc.).
11,000 copies per issue
Europe: 37%; Middle East and Asia: 37%; Americas: 18%; Africa, Australia, Others: 8%
Presidents/Owners, Managing Directors, Chief Buyers, Technical/Plant Directors, Marketing and Sales Managers.