Glass Machinery Plants & Accessories SINCE 1988
>Bi-monthly international magazine for glass manufacturing
The leading international magazine for glass manufacturing, GMP & A is targeted at glassworks involved in the production and processing of hollowware and special glass (bottles, containers, household, lighting, technical, scientific, industrial and medical glassware)
Glass Machinery Plants & Accessories no. 1/2018
CONTENTS – Regular Articles
- GPS: a strong future for BGC with German-made IS machines
- HORN GLASS INDUSTRIES: official heat-up of Turkmenistan container glass furnace
- FORMA GLAS: all-in-one supplier for tableware production
- Flexible engineering approach and quality refractory products pave the way for the inroad of FUSIONTEC at Vetri Speciali
- OTG: ready for the 2020 world market requirements
- SCHOTT: increasing footprint in China
- HEYE: Swabbing Robot proves successful at Orora’s Australian glass manufacturing plant
- STOLZLE MASNIERES: experience and technology for customized products
- GLASS PACK 2018: specializing in and covering all aspects of glass as a packaging material
- VERALLIA: awarding tomorrow’s designers
CONTENTS – Regular Features
Info for advertisers
- GMP & A REACHES about 100,000 active glass professionals, with more than 11,000 copies per issue circulated worldwide (mailed free of charge to the categories listed in the Qualified Circulation section).
- GMP & A PROMOTES glass industry suppliers at the most important international glass industry exhibitions and conferences, where the magazine is distributed free of charge to visitors and exhibitors.
- Furthermore, GMP & A SUPPORTS advertisers with “SUPPLIERS GUIDE - YELLOW PAGES” IN LOCAL LANGUAGES for those events held in countries where English text requires strong back-up in the local language (Chinese, Russian, etc.).
11,000 copies per issue
Europe: 37%; Middle East and Asia: 37%; Americas: 18%; Africa, Australia, Others: 8%
Presidents/Owners, Managing Directors, Chief Buyers, Technical/Plant Directors, Marketing and Sales Managers.