KYP Accesories is continuing to make organizational changes
KYP Accesories has announced a series of organizational changes, aimed at a better alignment for growth strategy and strengthening certain areas of management and production.
Since mid-2018, KYP Accesories, S.L. has been undertaking some organizational changes, which are aimed at a better alignment for growth strategy and also a strengthening of certain areas of management and production of the company.
In this context, KYP has reached an important milestone, providing the company with professionals with extensive experience and knowledge, who will facilitate this change. As of 1 June 2018, responsibility for the key departments of the company is as follows:
* Sales and Marketing Department: Raul Paz – email@example.com
* Operations and Systems Department: Angel Serrano – firstname.lastname@example.org
* Exploitation Department: Jose Maria Caro – email@example.com
* Production and After Sales Department: Javier Salinas – firstname.lastname@example.org
* Quality Department: Gonzalo Leiva – email@example.com
* Engineering and Development: Ivan Causapie – firstname.lastname@example.org
* Administration Department: Laura Burgos – email@example.com
* Purchasing Department Pedro Sanchez – firstname.lastname@example.org
All of these people have extensive and successful trajectory in projects and responsibilities of international scope and for big companies, not just in organization and processes of management improvement, but also with regards to quality business development. With the collaboration of a modern and trained team, KYP is preparing to improve its supply chain, increasing and improving capacity in the services provided and the quality of the products.
In KYP’s aim to improve, the company has also expanded its area of Engineering and production with staff that has many years of experience in the manufacture of ampoules and vials internationally for large companies, in order to strengthen and expand its range of products with vials, carpules and vision control systems. KYP’s engineering and design department can provide turnkey solutions to the most ambitious projects, helping design solutions and their complete implementation.