The International Forum ‘Glass and modern technologies-XXI’ will take place 23-24 November in Russia
The International Forum ‘Glass and modern technologies-XXI’, scheduled to take place 23-24 November 2017, will have the key theme regarding the problems the glass industry has to face – and solutions.
The International Forum ‘Glass and modern technologies-XXI’ will be taking place at the Institute of glass, Vladimirskaya oblast’, Gus ‘ -Khrustal’nyy, Russia, 23-24 November, with the key theme of: “Problems that hinder the development of the glass industry and their solutions”.
Organized by the Association United National Council of the glass industry enterprises “StekloSouz” of Russia, the topics of the event will include:
* Strategies and trends of development of domestic glass production.
* State support measures: Russian reality and world practice, import substitution and export.
* High quality machines and equipment for the glass industry.
* Quality and affordable raw materials – basis for high profitability.
* Design glass companies from scientific idea to the project.
* Features of design, materials and equipment to create safe and energy-efficient glass constructions.
* Problems with supply of power plants. Technologies of energy efficiency.
* Modern refractory materials. Technical possibilities for increasing the life cycle of a glass furnace.
* Recycling. Energy saving.
* Problems of application of new types of glass products. Nanomaterials.
* What prevents the development of foam glass production in Russia.
* Quality control.
* How to effectively collect debts and to save on legal costs.
* Changes in the legislative base. New standards.
* Protection of results of intellectual activity (RIA). Judicial practice, within the countries members of the WTO.
Those who wish to take part in the conference should send their application to the Organizing Committee by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call: (495)411-68-40.