For the first time Hornos Industriales Pujol attended as an exhibitor at the ISE (Integrated Systems Europe) fair in Amsterdam, the largest audiovisual and integrated systems event in the world.
It was a special occasion, as Pujol was the only worldwide manufacturer and reference in the glass market present at the exhibition, and it allowed the company to present I-ON by Pujol, the newest product in Pujol’s extensive range of products.
I-ON by Pujol is the PDLC of Pujol and offers the following characteristics:
- Durability: Life cycle over 100,000 ON/OFF
- Safety: there is no risk of electric shock thanks to the development of a film capable of working with a 48V transformer. Secure with people and goods for their resistance to a possible break.
- Savings: low consumption of only 3w/m2.
- Integration: easy use and integration into any domotic system.
- Dynamic: allows the Rear Projection of an image or video, making the environment dynamic.
- Made in Europe: European Certifications for the construction of interior and exterior glazing.
- Adaptable and Economic: it allows changing automatically and economically the appearance of any showcase, adapting it to every need at every moment.