GPD Theme Park May edition will be held from May 16 to 20, 2022, and the focus is on Case Studies.
Speaker material will be shared on Monday 16 and the After Work Huddle will be on Thursday 19 at 17:00 CEST. You can register for the After Work Huddle via the link below. Registration is free of charge.
Register for GPD Theme Park May edition After Work Huddle
Topics and speakers of the week
- Standardization pays off and opens up space for new applications, Gesine Bergmann, VDMA e.V.
- Woolbeding Glasshouse, Carles Hug Bitlloch, Bellapart
- Online white haze detection for tempering lines, Riku Färm, Glaston & Peter Pfannesnstill, SoftSolution GmbH
- Laser cutting technology for thick and value-added glass, Anton Krumm, Corning Laser Technologies GmbH
- Industry 4.0 in focus: Fully Automated Production Control with A+W SmartFactory, Dr Klaus Mühlhans, A+W Software GmbH
To allow each After Work huddle participant the opportunity to contribute actively, the number of huddle participants may be limited.