Golden Glass Award, the 6th China Glass Brands Appraisal, is now at the voting stage, which started on 3 January 2019.
Analyzing from previous data, the organizing committee decided to shorten the voting time to 23 days only, which is the most efficient and best voting cycle. In order to protect the interests of each participating company, the Golden Glass Award continues to adopt the WeChat voting channel, which also provides much more convenience to voters.
The continuous 23-days voting time facilitates the nominating companies and nominators’ self-advertisement, and is, most of all, free of charge.
Providing a worldwide stage for Chinese glass companies to present themselves, Golden Glass Award endows participators important opportunities. Supporting companies include: Shenzhen Junhui Glass Products Co., Ltd.
Zhonghe(Changzhou) Science and Technology Co., Ltd.
Foshan XinXingYe Glass Co., Ltd.
HeNan Yuke Glass Technology Co., Ltd.
ZhongShan City Anchor Glass Film Industry Co., Ltd.
Tianjin Emaging Technology Co., Ltd.
Those who wish to vote should:
- Scan the QR code of “Golden Glass Award” to enter the vote page.
- Choose the types of award: enterprise, products, individuals.
- Choose the specific award type.
- Vote for your intended company or persons.
- Save the vote and submit.
- Based on the principle of opening, justice, equality and to avoid vote cheating, the vote can only be cast through WeChat.
- Each WeChat account can only vote the same company, product or person once per day.
- The official WeChat “Golden Glass Award” will provide the latest information and poll.
- Participating companies can also receive the “On-line Popular Award” as long as the vote number lists the first in corresponding category.
- The final result will be comprehensibly decided by the jury according to Experts and Buyers reviewing.
The Golden Glass Award will be held 21 May 2019 at Crowne Plaza Beijing International Airport. Those interested in attending can call 86-571-89935741 or send an email with full details of their company to firstname.lastname@example.org.