Glaston Corporation and Juha Liettyä, a member of the Executive Management Group and SVP Glaston Heat Treatment Technologies, have together agreed that Juha Liettyä will leave the company. Juha Liettyä joined Glaston in 1986 and has been a member of the Executive Management Group since 2007.
As of 1 December 2020, VP, Emerging Technologies Miika Äppelqvist (38), MSc, Industrial engineering and management, has been appointed SVP Glaston Heat Treatment Technologies and member of the Executive Management Group. Miika Äppelqvist joined Glaston in 2013 and has held various positions such as Director for Glaston’s Architectural Business Unit (2016−2019) and Marketing Director (2015−2016).
“I have had the pleasure of working together with Juha Liettyä for a long time and want to thank him for his long-time contribution and commitment. We wish Juha all the best when he leaves Glaston after a long career with us,” said Acting President and CEO Sasu Koivumäki.
As of 1 December 2020 the Executive Management Group constitutes of:
- Sasu Koivumäki, Acting President & CEO
- Päivi Lindqvist, CFO
- Miika Äppelqvist, SVP Glaston Heat Treatment Technologies
- Dietmar Walz, SVP Glaston Insulating Glass Technologies
- Robert Prange, SVP Glaston Automotive and Emerging Technologies
- Artturi Mäki, SVP Services
- Taina Tirkkonen, General Counsel and SVP Human Resources