Powered by glasstec and taking place in Düsseldorf, Germany on 27-28 November 2019, the GlassPrint conference and exhibition will cover the latest advanced solutions for decorating all types of glass. Highlights of the two-day programme include:
- Adhesion of inkjet inks on glass by ChemStream
- Will it be screen or digital printing on glass bottles? by Curvink
- Sol-gel inkjet printing for transparent conductors on glass by COMATEC-LANS
- Making a lasting impression: Ink adhesion to glass by ESMA Expert Team
- Digital printing on hollow glass by Fermac
- Adding value for hollow glass decoration by Ferro
- Inkjet coating and decoration of flat, container and industrial glass by Global Inkjet Systems
- Simplifying glass printing with screen and CtS technology by Grünig/SignTronic
- Direct-to-cylinder: Digital printing on glassware by InkCups
- High performance CTP system for digital preparation of silk screen forms and pad printing plates by Lüscher
- Labels are out! Ink challenges and opportunities in direct to container glass inkjet printing by Marabu
- Screen print 2.0 from plastic dial to digital glass display by Marabu
- Developing dedicated mesh for screen printing on glass by Sefar
- Automation and control for screen printing on small size flat glass by SPS Technoscreen
- Surface pre-treatment to enhance adhesion and coverage of organic inks to hollow glass by Tecno5, an affiliate of Cerve
- Industrial solution for digital printing of windshields and sidelights by Thieme
The discounted early bird registration rates are inclusive of all conference presentations, networking dinner/lunches and a tabletop exhibition area featuring leading suppliers of inks, pre-press technology, printing equipment and supplies. Taking place at the Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, space is limited so early registration is highly recommended.
Limited table-top exhibition space is also still available for companies wishing to promote their products and services to a captive audience of existing and potential customers. Previous GlassPrint participants include senior personnel representing ABInBev, AGC, Apple, ARC, Ardagh, Corning, Deco Glas, Diageo, Guardian, Heinz, Libbey, Nokia, Nestlé, NSG/Pilkington, O-I, Saint-Gobain, Schott, Sisecam, The Absolut Company, Verallia and many more!
For further information: www.glassprint.org.